Yes there are legal forms and documents to complete. I will make it as easy as possible to ensure all the legal work is correct and lodged at the right time.
The following instructions should make it easy for you.
- Contact me for a quote via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone
02 49 557670 or mobile 0432275104
- Book your wedding (weekday/week night/weekend) or arrange a no obligation meeting anytime
- If we cannot meet, we can do it all by phone/email/mail
- Complete a Notice of Intent to Marry document and have signed as instructed – we can do this at our first appointment.
- Send me the Notice anytime from 18 months ahead – if not signed at our appointment.
- The deadline for receipt of the Notice for elopements/marriages at short notice is one month beforehand
- Show me your birth certificates and photo ID or passport
- If divorced, show your divorce certificate
- If widowed, show your late spouse’s death certificate
- There must be two witnesses to the wedding
- If you need to obtain a birth certificate, please log onto the Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages
- If you need to obtain a divorce certificate, please contact the Family Law Court by phoning 1300 352 000 or email@example.com